4.0 engine controll harness with ac Lisbon Oh

Lewt2007

i am looking for a engine control harness for my 90 Comanche that has all the connections for air conditioning. also looking will pay any price and shipping for harness

trying to install ac and don't have the correct harness for the equipment truck came without motor trans transfer case that i installed had everything but its out of a 93 Cherokee and the engine harness is different in the 93 Cherokee

I think (I don't have anything handy to back it up) that you are going to see more issues other than the AC stuff between the '93 (4.0L High Output) and the '90 (4.0L Renix).

The two models are not interchangeable. You're talking different computers, different flywheels/flexplates, fuel pumps, etc. here...

The Renix years were from '87-'90. Everything after that was H.O. '91's were a bit of an oddball though.

I think (I don't have anything handy to back it up) that you are going to see more issues other than the AC stuff between the '93 (4.0L High Output) and the '90 (4.0L Renix).

The two models are not interchangeable. You're talking different computers, different flywheels/flexplates, fuel pumps, etc. here...

The Renix years were from '87-'90. Everything after that was H.O. '91's were a bit of an oddball though.

My dad is a jeep mechanic by trade we put the 93 Cherokee motor transmission and transfer case in my 90 comanche all we did was change the flexplate and distributor over from the original 4.0