Mainly looking to trade over selling.

What I have...

Rusty's 8.5" front coils, 180lb coil rate

Rusty's front 8" shocks

RE track bar, not sure on series, works perfect with the coils

Comanche stock rear 4wd leaf springs

IromMan4x4 2-3.5" adjustable shackles

What I'm looking for...

4.5" front coils (Prefer Rusty's but might consider OME, not looking for RC, Zone, or any of that other garbage though)

Matching shocks for the front lift

Matching track bar for the coils

Comanche stock rear 2wd leaf springs

Rubber bushing and a small sheet of 1/4" steel (like 1'x1' is good)

I am not trading my custom long arms with it as I'm keeping them on the Jeep. I'd rather do a straight up trade as I'm lowering my Jeep to go with the whole low COG concept I'm building for the Comanche.

Right now I'm just looking to trade, seeing if someone with a smaller lift wants to go larger. My Jeep is getting real close to firing up and I'd rather not have lack of coils be the reason why I can't drive her around.

The parts themselves weren't really abused. I only did some mudding with them and never hit things that fast. I forgot to add in the original post that one of the shocks does have a few dents in the outside shell but the shock works perfect still.

Well, if nobody trades ya, I'm very interested! PM me a price if and when the time to sell em' comes! I have a tired set of 4.5 inch coils, but they have been abused! (Probably down to3-3.5 inches now!) And I have a set of 2 inch Rustys coils, but who wants 2 inch coils? Let me know! (Unless I find some elsewhere first!)

Just measured some stuff, the springs are exactly 8.5" of lift. The front (hub to bottom of flare) stock is 17.5", I measured 26".

If I can't find anyone to trade then I might buy a few parts in the next coming weeks and sell off the lift part by part.

Just let me get first dibs if it comes to it! I've got a paypal account, and some cash stashed for springs! If the price is right, I'll get ya paid same day. I just measured mine, and hub center to flare on rear axle is 26 inches even! After my soa, the lift I stole outa my XJ wasn't near enough for the level stance I'm looking for!

Archived