brake issues

a few months ago i had posted a question concerning the bleeding of the front brakes after the removal of the rear proportioning valve and i did the procedure that was posted concerning the opening of one of the front calipers and so on and it seemed to work pretty good but now i had an issue with the rear drum adjuster coming out and after fixing this problem i now am finding that the drivers side caliper is locking up tried to do the same procedure and it backs off but as soon as i close all the bleeders and hit the brakes again it locks up. any ideas? would a front proportioning valve out of a cherokee work better? this is really getting frustrating

[''Eagle''] Plug the old outlet on the forward/bottom of the distribution block. All you need to plug it is a 1/2x20 (fine thread) bolt. To make it neat, saw off the threaded shank to allow the head to seat against the body of the distribution block. I used a 1/2" O-ring under the head to seal it.

Run ONE new line from the "nose" outlet of the distribution block to the rear of the truck and connect it directly to the upper end of the rear axle flex hose.

Bleed the brakes.

Eagle spell it out in this post, toward the end: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22773&p=235043&hilit=bolt+proportioning+block#p235043