Has anyone done SOA with MJ main and XJ leafs?

OK, so I found a lot of stuff searching, but never found exactly what I was looking for. I want about 4" of lift in the rear and don't want the expense of full packs. I am also never doing AAL again. I would like to go SOA but really don't want 5"-6" of lift. Is there any way to mix MJ and XJ packs to get 4"? I have some old XJ lift packs already.

i just got about 4-1/2" on an soa using chevy suburban leafs (they are flatter like xjs and the same sizes, - lenght, width, thickness). great ride!

i used the chevy main +3 leafs and the mj bottom over-load.

so there's that.........

That's about what I'm going for right there. I just need to see if I can get there with what I have. The XJ leaf packs I have are pretty worn, the donor had a little butt sag. Anybody tried it?

I just did this very thing today. :D

My set-up is 2wd MJ main, the two middle leafs from the XJ (not the main or bottom XJ) and then the MJ over load. RuffStuff spring perches. It sits 1" lower than the front with used 4" Rough Country coils. can't tell you about ride because I don't have a driveshaft or shocks mounted yet!

hope this helps!

Yes it does. Sounds like you got about 3" from your mixed pack. I'm going to give it a shot. Hope everything goes well with yours once its all back together. comanche.gif