help needed on 2.8L holley 390

I got my 2.8L set up with a Torker 2 manifold and the 4 valve upper plate. I got the Holley 390 carb and I'm having a few issues. I was wondering if anyone who has done the swap could take pictures of their final set up as in throttle linkage, and what they blocked off on the manifold, seems to have to many holes drilled in it for my application.

Thank you.

Okay so I got the throttle linkage figured out, I guess my Jeep had cruise at one time due to the second throttle cable and the carb doesn't accept factory cruise. So I just have one cable hook to the carb.

I'm not running the EGR anymore so I don't have to run any vacuum lines off the manifold :???: all I got is the temp sensor and the water outlet to the radiator and the heater core hose. All the other holes (5) on the manifold are blocked off. Planing on disposing the carbon canister as well. :???:

The intake manifold didn't accept the vacuum for the Brake booster, so I tee'd the line for the PCV valve on the carb to the brake booster.

If any of this is incorrect let me know, I'm still somewhat of a noob at this and can't afford for something to blow up in my face.

Few if any people on here have any experience with what youre working with, so please don't get discouraged at the lack of replies. Sounds like youre on the right track though. I'm not sure if you should do away with the canister though. See if you can route it in similar to the original setup. If you leave hoses open, youll get a gas smell outside your truck all the time, and if you block them off, youll collapse your gas tank due to contracting vapors on a cool evening after a hot day. The vapor system doesnt rob any horsepower, so its best to keep it if you can figure it out.

Alot of the vacuum lines were ran off the old intake manifold through the vacuum switch by the temp sensor. The new intake dosn't allow use for full vaccum ports (as what I was told through Edelbrock) so all vacuum lines have to be ran off the carb. So what I thought I could do is block off the vent lines to the carbon canister and run a vented fuel cap.... Maybe it won't work.