89 Comanche Pioneer

bottomline89

ya whats up man?burnt out on the comanche thing?don't tell me your gunna buy a honda and installing one of those mufflers because you think it makes others believe you have a fast car are you? :rotfl2:

I put myself into a hole, i put all my money into this truck. But the money is in the truck and i can come out ahead by selling it. I've always been a chevy guy and i'm looking at a few K5 blazers or a K5 Jimmy. I'm not sure if somewhere down the road i might end up with another comanche, and i hope i do, i love this truck but i'm wanting something more "mudd worthy" and this is the only way to get it financially.

I put myself into a hole, i put all my money into this truck. But the money is in the truck and i can come out ahead by selling it. I've always been a chevy guy and i'm looking at a few K5 blazers or a K5 Jimmy. I'm not sure if somewhere down the road i might end up with another comanche, and i hope i do, i love this truck but i'm wanting something more "mudd worthy" and this is the only way to get it financially.

Well best of luck to ya! :D For mud tho blazers suck go all out and get a full size truck :yes: Hope you enjoyed comanche club :waving:

Brandon

Archived