1991 6cyl stick shortbed for sale St. MO

snacob14

This is an awesome project that I just don't have the time or space to finish. Truck is in pretty good shape. Bed is perfect 9.9 out of 10. Cab has some rust and trail dents. The engine is getting fuel pressure at the rail, but nothing from their on. I can prime the engine and it will fire right up and run on fuel from the plenum, but will not get through the injectors. When I pulled apart the injectors they were super clogged, so my guess is that it needs a good cleaning. it is a 4.0HO engine that has recently been rebuilt. Was told it has around 30k on it, but take that for what its worth. It has bucket seats, and the usual rust spot on the cab drivers side floor. The bed is perfect, looks like a bedliner had been installed from the start. I pulled the liner to check the bed floor and its perfect. I'd say the bed alone is worth a grand. I also have a 4inch lift for it along with some 33" tires on soft eight rims. I have a good set of stock tires and wheels if you don't want the lift and 33's. also have a good non disco front axle to go along with it. also have some doors to go along with it as well as a drivers fender.

Clear title in my name.

Will sell:

truck 1200

Lift and tires 400

or 1500 for the whole shabang.

I'm in Festus, MO just south of STL.

jessjakem@yahoo.com

314-226-3008

would consider trades also, let me know what you have. I would finish this project, but I have found an old truck that was similar to my grandfathers. He has passed away and this new truck is my new time consumer.

tt, may part out also. engine runs good, trans is good, having fuel issues at the moment. engine has low miles on rebuild.

bed: 750

engine 400

trans 150

axles 100 for the pair

cab and chassis 400

it has bucket seats with console take 175 for interior.

lift and tires 350

Interested in talking about the truck. I'm mostly interested in the condition of trans, t/c, axles. not so much about the lift and 33's. Did you buy it as a project, or was it ever on the road? Any kind of details like that.

Ken

270-836-8731 cell/text

Supposed to be a pm, so I'll try again.

Archived