Trac Bar Mount

My track bar mount hole is wobbled out (but bar is still attached) I would like to get the sizes for the washer ahead of time so I can have my buddy make it at his shop out of good hard metal. Any body help me out I used a moog track bar also. Looking for, ID Hole Size/ washer thickness/ overall Dia. Also can this be welded on while under the truck or do I have to pull the mount.

So , your talking about the driver's side track bar frame mount ?

I'd replace the bracket . They can be had off ZJ's , XJ's , TJ's and any other MJ . They don't often have an ovaling issue , but , someone forgot to tighten the TRE bolt , or put the pin back in .

Hell , if you were close enough , I'd give ya one .

I certainly could ship it to you sir , but , I highly doubt the $30-50 to ship from Edmonton Canada to PA is worth it . (I just paid UPS $37 to ship brakelines from MN)

I got one off the jeep and in the garage from my 95 Orvis . PM me if you still want it I can ship it out this weekend .

Surely someone on here can get this man a bracket within the countries boarders . Shipping would be about $5-10 comparably .Better yet m hit a scrap yard , they probably have dozens , oh wait , PA , that's in the rust belt . Hmm , ok , well , you know what the price of shipping will be . PM me , mines rust free .

If you know or have a buisness address to ship this to , I could probably get the shipping much cheaper . My buddy just ordered the same lines and got the shipped to his work for $21 :( , know we know , all of our stuff gets shipped there from here on .