Rock iron uca lca double shear track bar

I'm about to order a set of adjustable uca, lca, and double shear track bar. These were recommended by someone on this site in a question I asked alittle bit ago. Wonderin if there any good. My budget is about five hundred for the control arms and track bar anyone got any experiance or hear about the quality for the price? Thanks fellas aloha

Do you Mean Iron Rock by chance? If so, Yes, I have experience with the track bar, Its beef and simple to install. I run it on my XJ and once I lift the MJ a bit it'll probably get one too. It won't really need one because its gonna be my camping truck/mall crawler but a little overkill never hurt anything! :D

IRO makes extremely beefy stuff. I don't personally run them myself (I run all custom made stuff now) but I have never heard a single complaint about them. There's a bunch of people in my Jeep club running their track bars (I'm sure a few are running their control arms too just don't know who off the top of my head). If I wasn't going to be making a track bar when the new axle goes in, I would be buying an IRO one.

Ya that's the stuff. How about the control arms. Mine will be used for work part time and hunting/fishing/mud/trail rig.

I don't have those but I know a couple WJ guys with their long arm kits and they are beefy too.

You won't be disappointed buying Iron Rock Off-road(IRO)

I run their long arms on my ZJ , short arms on my 5.9 and MJ plus other parts from them . Customer service is about the best it can be .

If your wondering , I ordered brake lines on Friday afternoon , they arrived today . :thumbsup: