I need stock suspension parts

XJs4Ever

Does anyone in CO have any UCAs LCAs and a tracbar preferably off a newer XJ/ZJ say '96 or newer? My DWs have become uncontrolable and those are just about the only parts I have not replaced. can't afford new ones hell just the UCAs are $90 a set!! I've replaced bushings at half that cost but I no longer have access to a press to insert them.

I have a set of UCA's and LCA's with 30K miles on them. Came off a Rubi. I was going to use them on my truck, but I will now be lifting it too high to use the stock CA's. Shipping might be a killer though, unless you can wait until August 1st when I come to CO for some wheeling.

I have a set of UCA's and LCA's with 30K miles on them. Came off a Rubi. I was going to use them on my truck, but I will now be lifting it too high to use the stock CA's. Shipping might be a killer though, unless you can wait until August 1st when I come to CO for some wheeling.

Heck, I can't imagine four control arms would be much more than 20-30 buck-a-roo's to ship so I am cool with that. Decide what you want for the parts and I can send $$ any way thats best for you.

:rock on:

jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif