A quick question about a power door swap

Hey guys, I have a set of power doors that I'm going to put on my Comanche (along with a list of other things) and was wondering what all is required. They came off a Cherokee, am I able to hook them straight into the harness, or will it take some modification?

Ive done this to my 87 with an 86 donor, They say there is a cross body harness for the door wiring, but Ive never seen one. I made my own harness to run across using a FSM wiring diagram as a base to build the harness. I also cut the body side connectors out of my donor so I had all the OEM connectors for the windows, locks, and mirrors. There are spots in the fuse box where you can just plug in a spade terminal for power. Its likely the fuse for them is already in there not doing anything. Good luck.

Thanks! I might have some questions for you once I get started, lol. The door swap may be pushed back to another day, depending on how quickly I get through everything else tomorrow (fixing rockers, bedlining, VC "upgrade", new VC gasket, etc).