Couple Things...

So lately I have been driving my TJ around a lot. I don't drive the COmanche around because whenever I let off the clutch, it starts to shake, like it's not catching... Is that a clutch problem? Should I wait till the fall to rebuild my transmission in class?

- Also, I replaced my blinker switch, the old blinker light bulb was corroded on to the old connector, so I went to the JY I cut off one from a 86-91 Cherokee, same side. Spliced them on, put the bulb in, turn the lights on and the blinker light stays on, on the gauge cluster...

- Also, is the oil pressure sending unit next to the distributor on the 2.5L? (lol, not sure, the one I got looks a bit different)

Make sure you've got the right flasher, I've always preferred electronic over thermal. They have them for 8.99 at O'reilly's. Also, check you wiring, make sure you're not grounding on something or you didn't reverse the leads. Good luck.

And that does sound like a clutch to me, if I was under the impression that it was due to fail I might try some low rpm drops (not quite enough to break tires loose), just in case it happens to be stuck as opposed to hosed, has it been sitting? (Although I take no responsibility for you trying this, better yet I didn't tell you to do it, let someone else tell you something more intelligent. I break things.)

And as far as the OPS, I know you'd be correct on the 4.0, but no idea about the 2.5, sorry. :dunno:

Thanks,

It was sitting for about 2 months with my uncle.. I started to drive it once I got it and it has been doing that ever since, but got worse as I drove. I did hear about what you're talking about. Friend at church told me that that is how him and his dad figured it out. haha

Thanks again.