PROJECT BULLETPROOF

1988 jeep comanche 4x4 6 ...I am new at this whole computer bizz,thank God I'm better at fab and mechanics,this truck was a 500.00 peice when i bought it ....this is project Bullet Proof because its linered inside and out 2 tone ,i wish i had picts from the very beginning but my phone got stolen so there went the picts before i got a chance to upload them....anyways some of the mods are 8.8 rear 456grs,moser shafts,detroit,6.5 front coils ,adjustable arms ,spring over rear with ballistic fab mounts,interior swap to grey and vinyle,body was fare replaced cut rust in passenger floor area and battery tray and also put newer fenders front clip etc.....no rust at all now...new 2 core radiator,1997 ax15 5,transfercase,new fly wheel,clutch,windsheild,lights,and soon to come 35s with procomps already ordered can't wait will hopefully post more picts i have had a hard time figureing this computer stuff out!!!let me no your opinions and etc ...thanks i have appreciated all the info i have aquired on this site due to all of you guys...and some of this build would have been tuff without you! Special thanks to pete!

Yea quite the project i have the newer picks i will be loading soon i put adjustable control arms and 6.5 rough country coils with jks spacers that I'm getting asap to bring the front up to so when i make my bumper and put the winch on it doesnt slump it even thow rough counry coils are rough ....stiff that is!but cheap!

Ok just put the flat black procomps on and the new bf km2 35s to see wow i like .....anyways i will have to bring the back out about a 1inch and need new lugs but other than that looks great!!!Let me here your opinions thanks!