Project Mutt

Thanks. You aren't far at all, have a ton of friends that live in Chesterfield.

The good spots are over in Lacey (where all the carnage happened to mine) and down in Wharton. Jackson trails right behind Six Flags is another spot but it lacks a lot of the mud. There's Colliers Mills in New Egypt also but most of the old fun parts have been removed (haven't been back there in years though). Last place I can think of is a small set of trails in Mt Holly right off of 537 (just past Mt Holly Bypass). Lacey has some nice hills (the one taken with Abyx's Jeep is from about 3/4 of the way up the hill) and the only real rocks is over in the Rausch Creek area.

I should have the Comanche back up and running today (new drive shaft should be here in a few hours) so feel free to give me a yell if you want to go do some exploring. If you need a hand wrenching or have any questions, you're more than welcome to stop by and BS.

yeah man that'd be great I'm going back to school (I'm over at rowan) but I'm always down to go offloading even though I'm bone stock haha. i went to assunpink the other day and hit a puddle where someone in big ole big mud tires dug it out and got stuck. i stalled out and pulled the plugs some water came out of the first cylinder but other than that nothing and no water in the oil or fluids just running rough till i can get new plugs. I'm trying to stay away from puddles for now not trying to wreck her.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic