4x4 comanches for sale in Homosassa FL.

1} 1989 COMANCHE ELIMINATOR 4x4 SWB[pretty sure, found dealer key tag that say this], I bought this truck from a guy that was taking it to the scrap yard [ hard for me to see it go there].

Has the following;

4.0, ax15 tranny, np 231 transfer case, power steering, a/c, rear cargo lamp, delay wipers, fog light switch, tilt steering, outside sun visor [not installed] colored matched fender flares, it does not run.

Body wise, NO RUST, does have dings and dents, nothing major, needs front & rear bumber.

I do not have time to fix this classic up. Have cleanFL. title

$1,000. O.B.O --- WILL NOT PART OUT

Also comes with extra parts

2] 1986 LWB 4x4, has brand new 2.5 motor 1,500 Miles on motor [still under warranty 2 years and 8 months left on it] has the following ax5 [5 speed];

New carpet, water pump, upper and lower rad. hoses, upper and lower control bushings, clutch, presser plate, throw out bearing, slave, master,starter, plugs, plug wires,track bar, u-joints and seals in front end, heater core, new heater hoses and vac. lines.

Does have a/c but not working, no rust or dents, tires are 60% on white spoke rims, custom rear bumber with build in 2'' receiver and 7-way trailer plug.

have extra 2.5, tranny and transfer case

$3,200. This truck is a daily driver.

Will sell both for $4,000.

please call from 7:00 am to 6:00pm 352-585-0505

will try and put pictures up this week;

all ready sold the rest of my JEEP herd this is the last of them, only going to keep my TJ,

65 miles north from Tampa on the west coast hwy 19, 65 miles south of Gainsville; not sure how to upload pictures, All I got was a bunch of hml codes when I copied and pasted from photo bucket.

Here is my e-mail address for pictures, HooksNfeathers@aol.com

If you do call; please leave your full telephone number, I have received 6 calls on my answering machine without the area code or phone number.

Tampa , FL. craigslist, has four or five of these trucks on there, there prices are better then mine, not sure if they are in the same shape.

Has grey inter., smoke grey paint on body [does not look like it was repainted], fender flares are the same paint color, don't remeber the miles. I have looked this truck over from top to bottom, it is in very good shape for being 22 years old, I have not seen any rust.

Please give me your e-mail address if you want pictures.

If I had the time, I was installing either a 4.3 or a 4.9 stroker [both are crate motors] with a nv4500 [rebuilt]and atlas transfer case[new]; I already have all of this. This does not come with it at that price.

I have a vebal on this truck, will know this Friday.

I live on a very busy road, when I put something up for sale it does not stay long.

The 86 was repainted, was red now silver, red inter. now black. miles on the 86 is 1,520. [has new crate motor]

Archived