Stock MJ Trailer Hitch

Does anyone have a picture of what the stock MJ hitch looks like (either installed or on the floor).. I have been going through the old threads and looking at the write ups for the Draw-Tite #75021 MJ Hitch and trying to compare it to what a junk yard is telling me is the stock hitch they pulled from an MJ..

I am trying to compare the actual mounting system of the MJ stock hitch (according to the junk dealer) and the mounting setup I am seeing here on the old (no longer made) MJ hitch from Draw-Tite

http://motionoffroad.com/catalog/index. ... cts_id=209

Trying make sure I don't buy a part that will do me no good on my build

I have a stock one mounted on an 89 MJ long bed. I bought it to actually put on an 89MJ short bed and I couldn't get it to fit because of the rear spring shackles. If no one else has pictures, I can crawl under there and take some shots.

Did you read through this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28315

I'm anxiously awaiting the outcome.

thanks for that thread recommendation some how i missed that during my search.. the mounting setup for the "stock" one looks closer to the reese one pictured in that thread..

I have a stock one mounted on an 89 MJ long bed. I bought it to actually put on an 89MJ short bed and I couldn't get it to fit because of the rear spring shackles. If no one else has pictures, I can crawl under there and take some shots.

if you get a chance to snap a photo or two that would be great, thanks.