Peugeot BA-10 clutch fix

i picked up a 1989 jeep comanche the clutch was bad and the brakes it was pretty cheap but in awesome shape but the clutch pedal has to be replaced at the very top and I'm not too familiar with fixing a clutch if anyway has a write up on how to fix Peugeot BA-10 clutch id really appreciate the help...i also noticed the jeep when you start it up revs up high didnt know if that had something to do with it also thanks

i picked up a 1989 jeep comanche the clutch was bad and the brakes it was pretty cheap but in awesome shape but the clutch pedal has to be replaced at the very top and I'm not too familiar with fixing a clutch if anyway has a write up on how to fix Peugeot BA-10 clutch id really appreciate the help...i also noticed the jeep when you start it up revs up high didnt know if that had something to do with it also thanks

The pedal should be the same for all MJs. The clutch isn't a big deal, but the AX-15 is a better transmission. Check brake/Clutch reservoirs, discs and pads. As far as the revving, it's probably sensor related. I'm sure someone will chime in and elaborate.

actually i apologize the tranny was so full of crap i couldnt tell what it was i cleaned it all up and it turns out it is an ax 15 so that is awesome also checked the master cylinder for leaks along witht the fuse box and nothing it is also full so now I'm wondering if the peddle coming all the way up is due to the fly wheel clutch disc or pressure plate i would pull it apart myself but i no nothing about this or how to tell if it was bad i've always been an xj guy and automatic at that

Check some of the bushings on the clutch pedal assembly,My pedal goes 1/4 down before anything happens because of some of the bushings in the assembly itself, I've bled the clutch 3-4 times and that didn't help so I checked the assembly and sure enough... if you drop the tranny you'll be able to check if your slave is still intact as well as the clutch/pressure plate