One heck of a day

So, i bring my 90 Eliminator into the shop to find out why it was all the sudden so floaty on turns.

Find the front sway bar links had broken, no problem............................

While i had the truck on the rack i decided to go ahead and change out the O2 sensor as it was original and has 114k miles on it and I have been experiencing some throttle related issues...................................................

Noticed the water pump had started seeping..................................................

Sway bar links were easy enough to change out once I got the torches out and freed up the rusted sleeves, now the real fun begins:

On to the O2 sensor, put a wrench on it, won't budge. Get the heat on it to loosen the rust, get it to turn, and turn and turn, stripped O2 sensor :fs2:

Took the downpipe loose so I could get a hammer handle on the inside of the O2 sensor to give pressure to work it out of the downpipe, sensor is finally ready to come out of the header so I take the hammer handle out of the header and at that instance the 02 sensor decides to fall out of the header and straight into the downpipe :fs2:

Water pump, OK it's an easy enough repair............ So far 3 broken bolts in the engine block, at this point I am going to walk away from it for a day before i take a hammer to my precious truck.