4x4 floor shifter

btm24

I have a 231 shifter/shift gate with linkage and the ultra-mini console (only around shifter, was a column shift truck) sitting on the barn floor. Was removed 2 weeks ago to not be damaged by media blasting.

Should be able to ship for $5-10 depending how the linkage folds up. Will sell for $20 shipped if you replace those RC wheel spacers, or $30 shipped on Monday :waving:

Ok that looks great. Get me a pic of the scratch but I'm sure this is what I want. Do you know what other linkage Ill need to hook it up? Also why did you take it out of your truck? Thanks!

Brandon

I do not need this linkage or shift gate because I will be using the stuff from my XJ donor and 242, build is in my signature.

What is pictured is the 231 shift gate/shifter assembly, the body mount, and the mount that bolts to the t-case and transmission. As long as your t-case has a 3" linkage mount pointing downward near the front yoke, this stuff should get you bolted up. If you picked up your tranny and t-case from an XJ it probably has part of the linkage attached. The friction adjustment bolt is missing, but its just a 13mm that you torque down to align the shift leaver.

I will take a picture of the scratch in the morning. If your truck is a floor shift truck, the ultra-mini console won't do you much good. The parts did come off my HO 92, with AW4 and 231. I have no clue if there are any differences in the bracketry between autos and 5spds, or renix and HO.

• 2 weeks later...