Built D44 - MJ SPOA bolt in ready! - So Cal

gogetemturbo

I have the Dana 44 out of my MJ for sale. It's set up for a SPOA in a Comanche (which netted about 5" of lift w/ stock springs). Comes drum to drum (the big drums), 4.88 Precision Gears, Detroit Locker, Alloy USA Chromoly Shafts and a Barnett Performance Diff Cover. Comes with e-brake cables and hard brake lines.

$1300obo - I'm in Garden Grove, CA which is Orange County/Southern California.

Anyhow, if you want more info or pics, pm me, email me or text/call me at (714)454-six3six9.

Image Not Found

-- Jake

I can vouch for this unit -- it is basically a shop built unit

hey guys - got an email request from gogetemturbo this am. he asked that his new email address be used for correspondence -- gogetemturbo@gmail.com

he is working with pete on getting it updated in the profile

thanks

edit -- use the email rather than pm's for now -- if you've sent him a pm -- shoot him an email to back it up plse or you can send a pm to me and I can get it to him -- :cheers:

Why are you selling? How old (milage&age) are the gears/axles/locker? Were all build up items new? or some used? Gears pro or home installed? Do you have reciepts for parts/labor? Was the housing checked and true prior to parts install? Was this rig wheeled or just a driver? Is the axle trussed or sleeved for strength?

Thanks, Jason

EDIT....pic just popped up for me. Scratch the trussed question.

Why are you selling? How old (milage&age) are the gears/axles/locker? Were all build up items new? or some used? Gears pro or home installed? Do you have reciepts for parts/labor? Was the housing checked and true prior to parts install? Was this rig wheeled or just a driver? Is the axle trussed or sleeved for strength?

Thanks, Jason

Why are you selling? -Cab of the truck went up in flames back in June. Decided to build my ZJ instead of rebuilding the MJ

How old (milage&age) are the gears/axles/locker? - Gears had about 2,000 miles on them, guy changed his mind of the ratio. Locker had about 10,000 miles and was opened and inspected prior to building the diff. Axles were brand new. After being built, I put about 10,000 miles on it.

Were all build up items new? or some used? - See previous answer

Gears pro or home installed? - There were pro installed at T and J Performance. I worked there for 5 years. The issue is my buddy in the service side (I was Sales) built them on the side for me.

Do you have reciepts for parts/labor? Everything was off the books.

Was the housing checked and true prior to parts install? Yep

Was this rig wheeled or just a driver? Mostly just a driver. The last 5,000 miles, the truck never saw dirt because I never finished my new front diff with matching gears. The diff was in my previous truck, the 87 LWB, and it went on a few desert trips ( Jeepspeed events, a couple TDS trips)

Thanks, Jason

Why are you selling? -Cab of the truck went up in flames back in June. Decided to build my ZJ instead of rebuilding the MJ

How old (milage&age) are the gears/axles/locker? - Gears had about 2,000 miles on them, guy changed his mind of the ratio. Locker had about 10,000 miles and was opened and inspected prior to building the diff. Axles were brand new. After being built, I put about 10,000 miles on it.

Were all build up items new? or some used? - See previous answer

Gears pro or home installed? - There were pro installed at T and J Performance. I worked there for 5 years. The issue is my buddy in the service side (I was Sales) built them on the side for me.

Do you have reciepts for parts/labor? Everything was off the books.

Was the housing checked and true prior to parts install? Yep

Was this rig wheeled or just a driver? Mostly just a driver. The last 5,000 miles, the truck never saw dirt because I never finished my new front diff with matching gears. The diff was in my previous truck, the 87 LWB, and it went on a few desert trips ( Jeepspeed events, a couple TDS trips)

Thanks for the answers, I'll give you a call.

Jason

Archived