might buy this

M1A1TankerTom

ya tires are bfg all terrains

I'm looking for more of something I can wheel than drive on the highways, the guys says it will do 70 all day on the highways but thats about the top speed. Says no wobble on the street. I'm not too worried about its road characteristics, as long as it could make it to work and back.

As for the price I checked all of california craigslist ads for cj5's. seems to actually be a decent price for one in good condition. I have found a lot of them asking higher prices that don't seem as nice.

Why do you think he went with toyota axles?

ya tires are bfg all terrains

I'm looking for more of something I can wheel than drive on the highways, the guys says it will do 70 all day on the highways but thats about the top speed. Says no wobble on the street. I'm not too worried about its road characteristics, as long as it could make it to work and back.

As for the price I checked all of california craigslist ads for cj5's. seems to actually be a decent price for one in good condition. I have found a lot of them asking higher prices that don't seem as nice.

Why do you think he went with toyota axles?

Toy axles are strong, stock 4:10's and easy to work on (3rd member).

The SM 420 has a 7.2 to 1 crawl ratio in 1st gear....and a 4.7:1 t-case toy conversion...COME ON!!

This Jeep will have a 638:1 crawl ratio in 4lo and 1st gear...which is STUPID SWEET!! At 750 RPM idle it will crawl 11 feet per minute....

You won't hit 3000 RPM till you hit 76 MPH, so it's streetability should be fine.

Buy it, it was built right, and built well!