Driveshaft repair

I'm trying to replace all the ujoints and the front driveshaft is damaged at the double cardan joint. I tried searching rockauto for the part but can't seem to find it, but maybe I just don't know what to look for. It's damaged here where the c-clip slots in:

1157429472_aJSBN-S.jpg

1157429497_Cbtab-S.jpg

I managed to find the piece that broke off, I'd normally think a JB-weld type fix is out of the question but this shouldn't really be a load-bearing area, should it? I'd rather not worry about it and just replace the whole piece though.

I'd like to also replace the rubber boot, but I'm not sure how. It seems like it's pressed on, but mine is so covered with dirt it's hard to tell. Is my best option to fix both of these (and the ujoints) to just buy a re-manufactured one? They are quite pricey at $250+ and I already have the ujoints and new pinion yoke ready to go in, but given the condition of my original it might be my best long-term option.

Rubber "boot" to seal the pinion:

1157429554_FYBRq-M.jpg

OK I think I found them both here:

http://quad4x4.com/Jeep%20Driveline.htm

Looks like the QU40759 or QU40800 "center yoke" and QU40704 "Outer CV Dust Seal". Not sure I want to go through the hassle of screwing everything up when I could just get one complete and ready to install. Has anyone ever used the A1 Cardone rebuilds (same brand rockauto carries)? I found one for under $200, which seems like a good price considering what I paid for all the parts I already bought. I think I need part 2241-07053124...

http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/1991/j ... shaft.html