Vinyl Stickers (XJ, MJ, TJ, etc)

87Chief

I have a machine that can make up to 4" letters of TJ, MJ, XJ, etc. I don't really want to do sayings, like ComancheClub.com because I think you can get those already. My machine goes (in length) twelve inches with 1" letters. 6" with 2" letters, so fourth.

Here are a few pictures... I have a bunch of red vinyl... I would like to just red, but I have some white too, I hopefully will be getting black too if I get some cash for it from these..

I can do only WHITE, and RED letters at the moment.

Personally I like this font, but I hope to make a sheet where you guys can see the different fonts I have, only about 5-6 different kinds..

Price: I was hoping for $3 shipped, they come with the letters and transparent tape ready for you to put on whatever you want.

Thanks

I will not tell you. Never. Haha just playing.

It's called a cricut machine. It's used for scrapbooking... (my mom) and I just use it to make vinyl. I buy vinyl rolls and transfer tape on eBay and just go to town haha

Ah, I had a feeling that's what it was. My mom also has a cricut that she uses for scrapbooking. I gave to admit that it crossed my mind that it would do decals, but lost interest when I found out you couldn't import things.

Gracias senor.

Rob L.

• 1 month later...

Archived