Comanche wanted in Georgia

steveM

what part of Ga are you in? The Atlanta area has always had some good buys on craigslist. I bought my rust free 89 Pioneer 4x4 in Cummings last year. There is one in central fl on sale now for 900 which is a great buy if the guy hasn't sold it yet. Check the Gainsville Craigslist. I have a second truck in Fl that needs a tranny (aw-4) and front axle in the Tallahassee area that I will let go cheap. Been looking for a doner to use for parts just haven't found the right one. I have a line on a nice 2wd that I'm going to pick up soon. THESE THINGS ARE LIKE A DISEASE, ONE IS NEVER ENOUGH!!! :waving: good luck

Know where JOT em DOWN RD IS? Welcome to the club. It's a great place to get help on comanches. Do you have one now or are you looking for your first? I'll keep my eyes open, there are several members in the area that can also help. Do you run your search specfic for comanches? It will bring up all active trucks for sale for the last month or so. The Atlanta list is so big every day it is easy to miss trucks. See you around. comanche.gif

yes I know where Jot em Down is..It will be my first in a long time, we had one when I was growing up..

And yes I always search Comanche specific, I guess I just missed some..But I have tinkered with some Toyotas recently and they have taken up most of my time but I am now determined to find a good Comanche ..thanks for the welcome