tacoma,wa 97 zj trade

cody4359

id like to trade this for another nice mj. its a 97 zj with 5.2v8 and np231 swapped in. around 130-140k mi, i don't feal like goin out and looking. it has a 4.5re lift, upper and lower control arms front and rear, dana 3o with arb and brand new outter axel seals, and dana 44 with aussie locker, truck has been used and abused, its a trail rig :yes: with winch works when it wants, think its where the control plugs in, cap is gone and contacts are a lil dirty. has older rustys over the knuckle steering. adj track bars. no headliner, rear hatch needs weather stripping, pass rear door only open from inside. has its little issues but its a blast in the woods. would like to trade for a 4.0 zj or mj

Image Not Found

the black pain is from the PO. he wheeled all over and had a roll in moab 2 years ago. busted the windshield and damaged hood and i think tweaked the front bumper. new windshield but not enuf sealant used so it has a leak right in the center. door closes and opens fine. the pic has 31"s but they will be swapped out for the 32"s that came with it

• 2 months later...

bump... has new taillight, 32's are back on it, cleaned the winch grounds and it seems to be working, spool has some play in it. had the windshield cleaned and sealed with urathane (windshiel stayed installed) so no more leaky and can be parked outside. did pinion bearings, new outter axle tube seals, has upgraded steering box with 4 bolt tabs instead of 3. PO claimed chromoly axles in the xj hp dana 30, they did look diff than stock but i don't know how to check. driverside unit bearing is dry.

edit: fixed rear hatch so it opens from the outside now. had the winch working, went to spool the cable on and it went back to its orignal ways, think its gears issue.

• 2 months later...

Archived