WTT or freebie these stock rims Ocala, FL

Suuperman

I'm looking for matched set of these:

dsci0062f.jpg

I want them for my XJ. I would use these and put my XJ rims on the MJ...but all 4 do not match...1 is a 6 hole the other 3 are 8 holes. I realize I only really NEED one...but I'm open to options of swapping etc.

I will trade you these with tires for yours with tires OR (yeah I may be dreaming here) I will take yours off your hands if you just want them gone. If you have a set with some 50% tread or so 30's or 31's I will trade you my XJ rims/tires (30's) for them. The rims on the XJ have 1 missing center cap.

I'm near Ocala, FL so I'm hoping to find some close by. Here is what the XJ rims look like.

bluexj1.jpg

I will have 4 grey 6 hole wheels in a few weeks. I need to paint 4 wheels and have my tires mounted and then put on my comanche. I am keeping the center caps but you can have the wheels for free, I live in Lake Mary, just north of Orlando.

I will have 4 grey 6 hole wheels in a few weeks. I need to paint 4 wheels and have my tires mounted and then put on my comanche. I am keeping the center caps but you can have the wheels for free, I live in Lake Mary, just north of Orlando.

Sweet! I can easily paint them white and use one of my others as a spare. And I have 4 good center caps so that's no biggie.

Let me know when you can let them go...I can come get them. I know Lake Mary somewhat as I did some work down there a few years ago and my step-sister lives there now.

Thanks!

Hey suuperman, change of plans but better for you. I have 4 wheels available now. I bought them off of CL for the center caps and I was going to paint those, but it will be cheaper for me to just paint the wheels already on my truck. These are dark grey with yellow pinstripe, definitely need to be painted but are 6 hole and in good shape. Let me know when you want to pick them up. Buck.