fs: 1988 MJ in Madison WI

steel

selling my 1988 jeep comanche. 4wd, 2.5L, 5 speed manual, 23x,xxx miles

starts up great in the cold, runs a little rough (exhaust). really low rust spots (surface). has it's dents and dings. email me at bryansteels@aol.com and i'll send pics. Olympic addition, fading red paint.

tons of new parts, new carpet, new headliner, bucket seats are in great condition, all new brakes all the way around, all new gaskests (main seal, diff, valve cover, pinion seals, oil pan...) new front hub assy's, new powder coated rims, new snow tires, 2" lift,

dana 35 in rear,

Comes with tons of extra parts... complete interior trim, great shape bench seat, spare set of bucket seats, two hoods, two fenders, two doors, wiper motor, complete 2.5L motor with 120,xxx miles on it, extra rear sliding window, gear box, couple front clips plus grills, job box, tunnal cover, topper, rear dana 35, shafts, extra driver glass, door pannels, ...... and much more

I'm looking to sell to get a XJ for my wife to drive in the winter. Willing to trade for XJ from '98 and up

Price is $2800 for everything. Looking to sell everything together. If you see something you want email me a price don't ask me how much. Once again email me at bryansteels@aol.com with any questions or pics. Thanks comanche.gif (looks a lot like this one)

Archived