Helpful Threads

87'ComancheLaredo

Just been crusin' around the forum lately and wow, theres alot of information here.

I like it. Because now when I need something, or need to know how to do something, I can just some here instead of trying to deal with the incompetance of the highschool dropouts that work at auto stores around here. :mad: :wall:

Another plus, I can surprise my boyfriend with things I've learned just by reading posts on here. Of course he already knows 99.8% of it, but it makes me feel smarter. I'm still slowly, but surely learning everything I need to know about Jeeps, and my little Comanche. I still haven't decided on a name for her, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

In regards to my MJ, not much has been getting done :(

Clashing schedules, and the fact that it gets dark at 5pm have been a real PITA!

Stress, work, more stress, and the holidays are slowing progress to a crawl, I wish there was more I could do, but I don't have the knowledge or tools to do it by myself during the day. :dunce:

Just a little update with my thoughts.

If you took the time to read this thanks.

---Jamie

The club is great :thumbsup: It has the most Comanche specific information on the web.

Whenever I go into an auto parts store, I hand them part numbers and don't give them a chance to screw up by looking up the parts.

Jeeps are fun. They are a lifetime of learning.