I left a club card on an MJ IN Atlanta...

dasbulliwagen

Ive been in Atlanta (Marietta) all week doing Mazda Factory training classes, and decided that since I'm here, I should go to the Coca Cola museum. Nice place with lots of neat stuff, but I really don't think its worth $10 to park and $15 addmission. I have a pretty nice Coke collection, so I really wanted to go there. Anyways, on my way out of the parking garage, I saw a decent white shortbed MJ parked, so I stopped in the middle of the exit lane, and put a card under the wiper. Thought I would post this up in case that person decided to check us out. If youre out there, welcome to the club! I think its time too, to hit up Pete for more cards!

mazda training eh? dk how long you've been at the dealer... ever heard of a 00ish miata popping headlight bulbs at an alarming rate of something ridiculous like 6 pair a year?

I don't have a lot of Mazda experience yet, but I havent heard of anything like that. Usually when I see bulbs blowing rapidly like that, it is a connector problem at the bulb, or a bad batch of bulbs.... might want to try a different brand if the connectors look good.

mazda training eh? dk how long you've been at the dealer... ever heard of a 00ish miata popping headlight bulbs at an alarming rate of something ridiculous like 6 pair a year?

I don't have a lot of Mazda experience yet, but I havent heard of anything like that. Usually when I see bulbs blowing rapidly like that, it is a connector problem at the bulb, or a bad batch of bulbs.... might want to try a different brand if the connectors look good.

yeah i work on volvos and they eat bulbs, but this thing EATS bulbs. thanks