plow question

ok...

i got the black and red wires coming fron the plow pump, (the third control wire is hooked up already)

i got a clear wire coming from my cellinoid..right hand side...i left it on from last year

anyone know which way these go?

does the cell get the power run through it, then the black ground to the battery?

i forget :hmm: :dunno:

its from a meyers e47 plow, going on my 88...i took it off for the summer

thanks in advance

Paul

The clear wire from the control toggle goes to the center terminal of the solenoid. The red wire from the pump goes to the Pos terminal of the bat. The black wire from the pump goes to the Sol. Then run a wire, normally black but any color will work, from the other sol terminal to the neg post on the bat. Seems like that may be the clear wire your talking about.

Yep. Run the red wire to the positive battery terminal. Run the black wire to the empty terminal on the solenoid and run the clear wire to the battery negative.

By jove,,,I believe he's got it...

Don't mean to confuse the issue but I finally found my Meyers manual. Meyers shows the solenoid in the positive cable. Not the negative. No biggy as it will work either way but if you want to go by the book then run the red wire to the empty terminal on the solenoid. Run the black wire to battery negative. Run the clear wire to battery positive. :thwak: