Comanche wanted.. Washington State

lugnutz

Hey Gang,

New here to the site but not the Jeep thing as I have an 04 Wrangler.

I have been bitten by the Comanche bug and I am actively looking for one. Preferably the 4.0, 4x4, and short box, and (I have to say it) it looks like it has to be the automatic transmission so the significant other can drive it too. She has no interest in manual transmissions.

I might consider a 2wd, short bed/long bed for a future 4x4 swap or even an unfinished project to some degree.

Let me know if you run across anything. I'm in the Tacoma area.

Yes, that is me. I found this site after I posted the add and thought this would be a good source for connections and tech info. I read through a lot of the posts and projects. A lot of nice trucks on here.

Originally, it had to be an automatic so the GF could also drive it too. But, after more discussions with her about it she probably won’t drive it so that opened it up to a manual trans option. But, I would like to find the short bed.

The 2x4 and long bed 4x4 versions have been easy to find. The 4x4 short beds have been a little more elusive without spending a lot.

I may end up just converting the short bed 2x4 if I can find a dead one as I wanted to install the newer 97-99 interior and drive train anyway.

I appreciate you keeping an eye out for me. :D

Welcome! I looked for a few months before I found a nice clean one right in Steilacoom... If you got an Andriod phone there is an app called "craigsnotifica" I had it set to notify my anytime a Comanche was posted in WA, OR, ID! I'll PM you if I see anything too.

• 4 weeks later...