mmmmm milky

okay so just looking for opinions and maybe the best place to finds these parts

just bought an 87 inline 6

i plan on keeping it till i go bankrupt it has 190000 on the engine

just looked at the oil its nice and milky

the guy before me said he replaced the head gasket which seems to me hes not a mechanic

okay so lets assume no crack in the head whats my best route to rebuilding, all new head or just get this one worked on where can i find a good engine/head and parts

okay so just looking for opinions and maybe the best place to finds these parts

just bought an 87 inline 6

i plan on keeping it till i go bankrupt it has 190000 on the engine

just looked at the oil its nice and milky

the guy before me said he replaced the head gasket which seems to me hes not a mechanic

okay so lets assume no crack in the head whats my best route to rebuilding, all new head or just get this one worked on where can i find a good engine/head and parts

Get that one worked. A new head is gonna cost ya. As far as parts, are you talking about just an upper end head gasket set? If so, whichever parts store you prefer. (sometimes the head/machine shops will have good prices on gasket sets)

the guy before me said it has been like this for a while so i am guessing the bearings are toast, i am guessing all that needs replaced

At that point, you're probably better of just buying another engine. A full rebuild kit will run you $200+ for a quality one, not to mention the time to fix it if you do it yourself, or the cost if you pay someone else to do it.