MY COMANCHE PROJECT WHAT SHOULD I DO

okay here's the deal i bought my comanche 1990 red, 4.0l with 217,000 shortbed, 231 transfercase, with 33x12.50x15. I'm new to the jeeping thing. my friends got me in it, but they have cherokees. i wanted something different so i got it. then i was in "A" school in Great Lakes, IL. when i got home i replaced the front clip on it. i love this thing. Now I'm in San Diego, CA. now I'm looking to lift and maybe some performance stuff. i've been looking online for a lift since i got my truck, but all i really can find is xj $#!&. i know the front is the same but the rear is a spring under kit and I'm trying to find a cheap way or i think this is the cheap way a dana 44 with a locker or limited slip out of a cherokee. I was told in order to lift the rear the axle perches have to be relocated. i also found one place rocky road outfitters that has everything i need but i don't know if its worth it or if any one has bought from them before. the stuff sounds legit. also I'm looking for people to offroad with here in cali. if u have any ideas or parts for sell please text me or call me my names cody 702 883 7044 thanks guys i can use all the help i can get.........

i just gotta get my pic on here. okay i got a dana 44 with limited slip and a 30 up front and theres a spacer not much of one, but i did cut fenders front and rear and the soa kit would be before the dana 44 if i didnt relocate the perches. also should i install a tranny cooler? my buddies who have comanches say i should. just wondering if i should and which way is better to run the radiator with the stock or should i get the fill neck one and loose the reservoir?

[

The closed Cooling system is good as long as its working properly. a Tranny cooler is a good investment if you live in a place with Warm weather and do alot of towing/hard slow wheeling. Its an easy install as well. Also a friend and a welder will do alot better and safer work over that bolt on SOA kit.

Welcome to the Madness of what is ComancheClub :cheers:

well i do live in warm @$$ arizona and cali but i do some slow offroading I'm more into jeep speed but the my bros like to do the slow stuff and as far as that cooling system I'm having trouble with the cap as soon as it hits or close to 210 it acts like its over heating so then i went and tightened hose even more thinking thats it but come to find out its the cap now i have replaced that cap 2 times but never the tank. so i went to the local autozone and asked them for it as a comanche nothing came up!! wtf so i told him to run it as a cherokee and it came up but they want 33 for it and a new cap is 5 so i asked for the cap it looked like the one i had at first so i said no and walked out so until next check iuno what to do any quick ideas or ideas till pay day and the welder idea thats hard here in san diego cuz 1 expensive 2 can't take welders home from the ship and 3 some people say they can weld but can't u know thats why i think the soa kit will work cuz it bolt on i don't know though i open to ideas