little problems

So as I am finishing up the mj before I use it as my daily driver, there are a couple smaller problems I need your help with.

First the speedometer needle is shakey and bounces around. What could cuase this and what's the way to fix it.

Next my right turn signal randomly comes on, like there is a short and it pops on. Is there a faulty switch in the column?

All these problems are on a 87 4.0 5speed floor shift 4x4 with136k on the clock.

First the speedometer needle is shakey and bounces around. What could cuase this and what's the way to fix it.

The cable either needs to be lubed, or has a kink or tight bend in it. (Or both.)

The lube part is self-explanatory. If the needle bounce is due to a kink in the cable, what happens is that a tight bend causes enough friction that the cable can't turn easily. The lower end (the driven end) keeps turning and the upper end (the driven end) stops or slows down. The cable them twists itself tighter until it builds up enough stored energy to overcome the friction, then the upper end snaps free and the needle bounces.