31"s fit under no lift with no rub?

no need for the bushwackers. if on Jeep rims, the 31s will fit a stock MJ.

on a side note, the bushwackers may look a bit funny with on 31s under them.

:agree: I personally think bushwackers look funny unless your running a 35" or larger tire.

Not to mention, unless it's a mall crawler, they like to get ripped off on the trail.

If your looking to trim the fenders a bit, you can re-use the stock flares. There will be a little gap along the lower body lines, but it doesn't look bad.

Many have also had good luck with two sets of rear TJ flares trimmed to fit. They are larger than our MJ flares, but not as ridiculous as the bushwackers.

Here is a pic of my old XJ with relocated stock flares.

Of course now I don't even run flares! (passes inspection in my state, may vary!). I only trimmed what I needed to for the 35s. They are cut and rolled under at the lip.

But again, 31s should fit without rubbing the fenders, just the LCAs at full lock (if running stock wheels/backspacing)... That is unless off-road with your swaybar disconnected, but if your bumpstops are correct, it won't matter here either. Worse case, you can throw a couple extra stock isolators in front as a "leveling kit" to match the rear to get a bit more clearance without trimming.