rear brake valve/emission question

so i took my new mj into the emission place so i could get my tag.

one portion of the test involves having the rear tires on a set of rollers, and doing a certian mph, at the end they ask u to make a complete stop...... here's MY QUESTION

would the rear proportion valve keep the rear tires from completely stopping?

i don't know if the rollers are applying force or if they are spinning due to the mph test thats preformed before..

just thinking outside the box before i take the time tomorrow to look at the rear tires

so i took my new mj into the emission place so i could get my tag.

one portion of the test involves having the rear tires on a set of rollers, and doing a certian mph, at the end they ask u to make a complete stop...... here's MY QUESTION

would the rear proportion valve keep the rear tires from completely stopping?

i don't know if the rollers are applying force or if they are spinning due to the mph test thats preformed before..

just thinking outside the box before i take the time tomorrow to look at the rear tires

The rollers are not applying force, they are dead weight that's being turned by the wheels. I guess you could say they are a resisting force -- they are not driving, they are being driven.

The rear proportioning valve *SHOULD* not keep the rear wheels from stopping ... if it's working and properly adjusted.