special option? i don't think so...

alright.... so my heater/vents/all that stuff have developed a mind of their own.

when i turn on the air (heat, a/c, max, bilev, vent, defrost, any of it) it ALWAYS blows out of the windshield defrost locations... which only the defroster should blow out of right?

welll give it 5-10 minutes and it blows out of wherever its supposed to... AT IDLE

when you give it gas it blows out the defroster again... WTF

i figure its vacuum related since it changes when i hit the gas.

also there is normal voltage from the battery, no weird stuff there.

help!

-nick

vac leak. i have the same problem but mine ONLY blows out the windsheild vents, not even the dash def vents. i just have not messed with it yet. which i know i have a vac leak since my CAD wouldnt work and my CC doesnt work. to me though none of those are big deals since my AC is not charged so i have 2 60mph ones in it :D . and heat works just fine through the def vents to warm these little trucks.

Alex

vac leak. i have the same problem but mine ONLY blows out the windsheild vents, not even the dash def vents. i just have not messed with it yet. which i know i have a vac leak since my CAD wouldnt work and my CC doesnt work. to me though none of those are big deals since my AC is not charged so i have 2 60mph ones in it :D . and heat works just fine through the def vents to warm these little trucks.

Alex

psh... like i have AC. haha.

and no CC to worry about either.

but my CAD stays locked cause its gummed up... only disconnects when I'm STANDING on the skinny pedal. its locked 95% of the time.

its just bothersome. i like the heat to blow on my cold knuckles&feet.

(doesn't that stupid little canister in the bumper control vacuum for it?)

yep. and that canister is the best place to start huntin for your leaks. there and at the controls themselfs. all i have to say is if you find yours let me know and i will look at mine and see how she looks in that spot. lol.

Alex

will do... any word on the gibbage i wanted? just saw a pic in the pub of a red MJ with those mirrors... pretty cool looking. (the thread is "SCORE!") they might not be the exact same but they look similar.

i got them all to fit in a box (think tetris which i can't do) and i am going to run into town sometime this week and see how much it will cost to ship with the mirrors and without the mirrors. i will let you know what the outcome is.

Alex