FS in NY: clean set of original MJ doors

novawingnut

Picked these up awhile back to convert to power and replace my rusting originals, but have suddenly lost my storage space and they must go. :fs1:

They are clean original factory door shells (manual regulators, glass and weatherstripping removed) that are 99% rust/rot free. I picked them up in CT from a guy parting a truck that spent a good portion of it's life in Alaska.

jeep-door1.jpg

Factory dark blue in color with (the usual) flaking clear coat. They have been in dry indoor storage for the last year and are ready to be stripped & repainted or installed as-is (hinges will need to be replaced, they were cut to remove the doors). Door handles included, no mirrors, key locks in place but seller never sent me the door key.

jeep-door-lip.jpg

Sorry for the rough photos, email/PM if interested and will take & send more detailed photos.

$250 for the pair or best reasonable offer. I will gladly include the window regulators, door glass & vent windows, and whatever rubber weatherstripping and trim I have leftover. Prefer local pick-up in Pomona, NY 10970 but for $250 will include delivery/meet-up within 50 miles within the region around the lower Hudson Valley/northern NJ/NE PA or western CT areas. Any further questions just email me...all is negotiable...

*CRATES* of additional/spare parts & interior panels that must go too or they will have to go to the dump :grrrr:

Just email/PM me with ANY parts requests-no reasonable offers refused-all must go :yes:

• 2 months later...

If you are referring to the thin metal strip trim, yes I have some of it from another parts truck, not from these doors.

What pieces are you looking for, and for which door (DR or PS)?

Do you have the exterior window trim for the sides and bottom of the windows?

Archived