Peogout to ax15 swap

Anyone done this in a commanche? my ba10/5 is about to eat it, already lost 3rd gear adn you can just hear those chunks floating around inside the case, its only a matter of time before a nother gear eats it as well.

I'm sure its been done, and I'm just trying to do my homework before i get into it.

so far ive got a checklist of trans, trans mount, clutch, presure plate, slave clyinder, bell houseing and i believe the trans is out of a 92 so its got the internatl slave setup.

can i resue any of my old garbage?

thanks in advance, for any replies..

keep on jeepin, espically in them MJs, there rare and I'm tryin to fix this one up.

I can't offer much help, as my AX-15 was already in the truck when I bought it. I can tell you to go and get the proper AX-15 clutch hose. The BA-10 one is too long, and doens't have the right bends to mate up to the AX-15 cleanly. You can get it at NAPA, it was $18. I don't have the part #, but I do have the box at home, so if you can't find it let me know. The problem with the clutch hose being to long is that the extra slack lets the hose touch the exhaust. That's how mine failed.

Edit: If you need any pictures of the corssmenbers or anything then let me know. It looked like my crossemember had to be moved about an inch back, I have a set of threaded hoes that are unused. Of course those may have been for the auto tranny from the factory. I can take pictures of anything you want on the AX-15 in my 87.