WTB: '90 renix wiring harness

WBKrazy

i don't think it matters.... i don't need the harness with the transmission plugs in it, i need the other one.. the one that plugs in under the brake booster and wraps around the front to the other side where all the relays are...

i don't think it matters.... i don't need the harness with the transmission plugs in it, i need the other one.. the one that plugs in under the brake booster and wraps around the front to the other side where all the relays are...

IIRC, the dash harness is the one that can be either, the engine bay however, includes the transmission pigtails, so, I believe that one is denominational.

Rob L.

this one connects to the dash harness at the firewall..... it wraps down the side of the left fender, thru a hole in the radiator support, wraps around to the right side, and goes back thru the support and runs over to where all the relays and the diag. connectors are, and has 3 or 4 plugs at the other end.. the plugs for the transmission are in the other harness, which wraps around the firewall, and meets and plugs into the harness i'm looking for where all the relays and diag. connectors are...

Theres a complete Manche in a Junkyard in RI I was looking at last weekend. Guy doesnt want to part it but is looking to sell whole. I wanted the rims off of it. Think it was an 88-90 2wd long 4.0L 5spd. If you want to know where or are looking for a parts truck send me a PM and ill let you know more about it.