Frame Patch plates?

Alright i know its a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of finding some good patch plates for the area on the Frame right in front of the drivers side rear bumpstop. The inner rail is beginning to leave me and Id like to get that done this summer sometime. I know there are YJ 1s available but i doubt itll be that easy for an MJ.

I'm gonna see if theres any of that section left on my organ donor MJ and even if it aint 2 solid i can alteast get a template cutout of that section and made.

thanks! :thumbsup:

Alright i know its a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of finding some good patch plates for the area on the Frame right in front of the drivers side rear bumpstop. The inner rail is beginning to leave me and Id like to get that done this summer sometime. I know there are YJ 1s available but i doubt itll be that easy for an MJ.

I'm gonna see if theres any of that section left on my organ donor MJ and even if it aint 2 solid i can alteast get a template cutout of that section and made.

thanks! :thumbsup:

I plated my frame with 1/8" steel in the area. Made patterns out of card board, transfered onto the steel and cut with a grinder and jigsaw. My frame was fine but while I had the gas tank out I wanted to head off any problems. The grinder and jigsaw isnt the fastest but it works. It really sucked cutting like that because I knew I would have a CNC plasma table sitting in my shop soon, that was months ago, and the CNC table is now here, but it still isnt set up.