Oil Change Time Fellas!

MJ is dead

Take it from someone who's spent a lot of time at advance auto lately (see my post about my charging problem) now is the time to change your oil, or at least stock up on oil and filters

Until june 30th they have 5 quarts Valvoline and a purolator filter for $16 (pureone filters are only $2 more)

Or you can get 5 qts full synthetic and a K&N filter for 25!!

Get on it fellas!!!

they also have regular 5qts. of quaker state and purolator filters on sale for $15, the valvoline (at least here) was $17. i'm good for now but i keep a close eye on their sales.

fyi for everyone here, you should at least sign up for advanced's email notices. every once in awhile i'll get a special coupon code that is not advertised on the website. about two weeks ago i got one that offered $10 off of any $30 order, $20 off of a $50 order (40%!), or $30 off of a $100 or more order, as long as you ordered online. Well, since the 2yr warranty was out on my 28 month old muffler that has a seam split, I ordered a Thrush all-welded muffler, threw in a gallon of 50/50 coolant, 6 champion spark plugs and a bottle of zinc oil additive. Total was $64 - $20 discount for $44. Oh, and I chose the "store pickup option" since everything was in stock and paid no shipping. Pretty sweet deal IMO.

I don't care for the Advance Auto in our town. I went in to get some stuff. And they told me that Comanche's only come in 4WD. I said mine was a 2WD. They said NO they only are 4WD. I said well than, it was had for me to drive there in a 2WD that never came with a t-case, no front differential.