231, HP D30, D44 and 9" gears, 9" install kit, front D44 loc

Huntingman2706217

all listed above... of course if eveyone hits me at once with all this stuff i won't be able to buy it all... just alittle at a time... but if you got it then let me know and as soon as i get it together ill get it from ya... the large stuff like the D30 3.55 and 231 id rather get local... id pay to ship the 231 if it totaled back to what i could get one here local which is $100... just want yall to make some moneys... also need from this below

4.5 or 6.5 shocks, comanche rear brake line (possibly the same as XJ), comanche carpet or rubber flooring, mickey thompson classic II's or the other brand that looks the same, MJ tailgate, and i think thats it for now...

For the brake line you can use TJ front and rear lines. They're longer than the MJs. Shocks from a 95 or so F350 will work. I ran them on my MJ at 7" of lift up front. Also the rear sway bar links from a 95 F350 will work for a lifted XJ/MJ they're about 1.5" longer than the stock MJs. I used em on my old XJ that was lifted about 4".

I'll be moving back to GA sometime later this summer, we'll have to put together a wheelin trip whenever I get there. I'd definitely help you out with your Jeep too.

cool sounds good man... i found a 97 XJ with a RE 4.5in full packed lift I'm going to try and grab this weekend for $800... the dummy ran 33's on the back and 32's on the front and literally blew the xfer case out of it... but its got alot of other stuff i need and i can sell the rest to a buddy down here that needs some stuff... let me know when you get here... hit up GaTrailRiders.com and get to know some of them guys... the do alot together...