Any CC members in Pueblo?

jimoshel

In the last 3 months I have had 3, maybe 4, MJ'S bought out from under me. I would see the ad or hear about them and before I could get there, They were sold. The very first thing I do of a morning, er, the second thing I do is check Craigs List and the local paper for MJ and XJ for sale. I don't know if the 4th one was sold or just moved. Just wondering if there's another collector around or what. Jim :dunno:

All the guys on NAXJA are snapping them up , I've actually seen quite a few these last couple of months , just tool'in around town all stock like and everything .

What are you trying to start down there , an MJ museum .... :brows:

I hope none of your trucks were damaged last night in the hail . :shake:

Mostly just tryin to keep them from the crusher, and possibly satisfy my ego. I got more MJ'S than you do, NYAH NYYAH NYAHH. A couple years ago scrap was bringing $15-$20 a ton. Now it's up to $185-$190. There's people driving up and down streets and alleys picking up every piece of metal they find. They see a MJ , or any vehicle,in the yard and go to the door and offer

$25-30 dollars. If the seller is stubborn they go as high as $100. Then it goes straight to the crusher. Many people don't know the value of their old cars, as compared to some who so over rate them it's outta sight. And as for the XJ'S, That's how I'm paying for the MJ'S. Buy XJ junkers, scrap 'em out or fix 'em up and sell 'em. Plus parts to keep my own running. Jim jamminz.gif

Would you possibly have the guts to a passenger side door w/ manual windows , I need the whole lock and handle @$$. Might even be easier to just swap a door , but I know

how much of a PITA it is so I'm looking for 92" style hinge and handle .