New remote mirror switch location?

Has anyone come up with a non factory location for the power mirror switch/controller?

Have a set of 97+ power mirrors to install on the Comanche. Will install them without connecting power. But I got a power mirror switch/controller from a 2000 Isuzu and a blank switch panel from a 95 or so Cherokee. Looking to cut the Cherokee blank panel so the Rodeo switch fits, to the right of the head light switch and left of the steering column.

Should look very near factory, if I ever get around to doing it. Bigest problem for me will be how to bastardize the wiring to the power mirrors.

johnj92131

Has anyone come up with a non factory location for the power mirror switch/controller?

Have a set of 97+ power mirrors to install on the Comanche. Will install them without connecting power. But I got a power mirror switch/controller from a 2000 Isuzu and a blank switch panel from a 95 or so Cherokee. Looking to cut the Cherokee blank panel so the Rodeo switch fits, to the right of the head light switch and left of the steering column.

Should look very near factory, if I ever get around to doing it. Bigest problem for me will be how to bastardize the wiring to the power mirrors. johnj92131

Why do you need to use the Isuzu power mirror switch? Do you have a full console installed in your MJ or the console cupholder? If so then you can use the older mirror control switch mounted in the console to control any power mirrors. The older style control switch can also mount in a dash blank panel. I have the wiring diagram for that. :cheers: