WTB: Comanche in RI

Northup

Looking for a comanche in Rhode Island. Would rather it be a 4.0l and 4x4 but will look at other options. Rust isnt a huge issue.

Price range depends on the truck.

If you have one or know of any decent ones post up and I will get ahold of you.

Could trade but, I would rather just buy outright.

Have a 91 wrangler 4.0L 5spd right now, would rather not trade unless it was for a nice MJ

Looking for a comanche in Rhode Island. Would rather it be a 4.0l and 4x4 but will look at other options. Rust isnt a huge issue.

Price range depends on the truck.

If you have one or know of any decent ones post up and I will get ahold of you.

Could trade but, I would rather just buy outright.

Have a 91 wrangler 4.0L 5spd right now, would rather not trade unless it was for a nice MJ

I have a 91 eliminator for sale I would even deliver it to ya in RI. Have family in MA and go through RI from time to time. Check out the for sale section

Thanks for the reply but I am really looking for something stock height not lower. This is going to be my fishing and biking truck. So I need something to get me to and from the trails/ponds going to be seeing a lot of dirt back roads.

If you're looking at craigslist and other places, be sure to enter the common misspellings like "commanche", "comanchee", and "commanchee". I ended up buying mine from a guy in New Hampshire, he had it spelled wrong. Funny thing is he even commented how he didn't get many responses to his ad.

Here's one I found, seems pricey but might be nice:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ctd/1720245878.html

I'll keep an eye out too locally.

I'm over in North Kingstown. Thanks for all the post still looking.

Emailed the CL one in ipswick and just waiting to hear back with more photos.

Would love to have one located in RI so I don't have to drive 2hrs to test drive and look it over.