Arizona Comanche

Greetings all, I have been lurking for a while but I am about to drag some of the irons from the fire and get on about making the little truck road worthy. So it's time to start posting a bit about my project. It's a 91 Pioneer, 4x4, 5 spd, 4.0L, no A/C, no major dents, plastic bed liner and about 130,000 on the clock. I have changed the leaking header, water pump, idler pulley, had the alternator rebuilt, added a A/C compressor, replaced the air handler with one from a 92 cherokee, replaced the radiator, added an electric fan, threw away the front header panel (appeared to have been in a slight fender bender, breaking all the plastic mounts), scrounged a set of buckets and mounts, scrounged a set of rear disc brakes (they were on a grand cherokee sitting next to a comanche in the junk yard, I had to grab them :brows: ) that I can't use (finally crawled under my comanche, D44 jamminz.gif ). I have new carpet, new rear window, new front header/grill yada yada. I am going to chuck the bumpers and build some. I don't have much for pics so far, not one to keep a camera handy.

I do have ones of the passenger floor board (to much stuff piled in the drivers side), Pete tells me Comanche floorboards don't care of they are in Arizona, I must respectfully disagree :D this is what they all looked like at one time.

858149749_DsY9q-L.jpg

858149742_cJCSM-L.jpg