Raush Creek July 23-25

mvusse

Plan is to drive to Raush Creek July 23rd, wheel 24th, drive home 25th. So far we have:

ComancheClub:

In:

MJ300 et al.

Dirteatr717

JeepSkool:

In:

BobDaBlder09

Maybe:

Yamaha90

littlexj

86ford et al.

RossVeez

H0USE34

2000xjclassic

BoarderX47

STR86HO:

In:

vincepru

Maybe:

Buick Guy

reaperoffroad

I'll more than likely be bringing a few local wheeling buddies as well. Depending on who I can get to go, there will a a lifted dakota, F150, TJ, Blazer, and maybe a durango.

Can't wait! jamminz.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with the park, to let them no I have 10 rigs definitely going with 10 more maybes. Camping both Friday and Saturday is no problem, and free of charge. I was told towing trailers (including pop up campers) into the camp ground is pretty much impossible, so they will have to stay in the parking lot. That means I will be hanging out with everybody at the camp ground, but will be sleeping in the parking lot. It is just much more convenient to pack the trailer and leave the bed available for my play tires and tools than to try to fit everything in the back. I imagine the Cherokee owners probably remove the rear seat and fold the back flat to make it all fit. As for people driving up Wranglers, hats off as I have no clue how you make it all fit.

When we get closer to the date we will figure out where the NE Ohio people will meet up to convoy together, how many groups/convoys will work best, etc. etc.

As for the people local to the park, I guess we will see you there.

• 1 month later...

Even though I was organizing this trip, I'm seriously thinking of backing out. I am in the middle of a front axle build/swap, which may or may not cure DW which I believe to be caused by either the driver side steering knuckle/balljoints or the lower control arm bushings or both. Even if I get everything ready, I'm debating the wisdom of a wheeling trip 350 miles away from home with an untested front axle..

Not to mention a $400 trip really doesn't fit in my budget right now.