Draglink differences?

I discovered that my drag link on the knuckle end is sloppy as all get out. Since its all a large one piece tie rod end (basically) Its not really a serviceable part, and just swaps out.

Luckily I live nearby to quadratec, although I'm not a q-tec fan...and they carry draglinks. They specify 2 different ones, 84-90 and 91-01 (i believe those were the right years but I might be off) they only list them as cherokee part, but I know they interchange.

So on my 0 dollar budget I might go to the JY and pop one off for now, SO can anyone tell me what the differences actually are?

For obvious reasons I would prefer to pull a new-er-ish one. Just don't wanna waste my time pulling a late model if its different somehow. If all else fails I might just buy a new replacement!

damned bastard child 86!!!

Well either way it needs the entire draglink replaced, both TREs are shot at the axle side as well as the pitman arm side. So I guess as long as I get 2 compatible pieces they should work. So well see what I come up with and I will report back for other 86 owners!