New Guy

Rokhound

First off thanks Pete for fixing the issue I had with the login. My name is Watson I have been on the other form for a while. I am a virgin when it comes to this truck I own 3 of them so that is a start but I have never built one. My first truck I bought about 2 years ago an 87 2wd w/ the 4.0 5 speed with a 3” or 4” Superlift I think. Then about a year later I found an 87 4x4 w/ the 4.0 5 speed that had been laid over on her side and this became the parts truck (really sad but I need parts) Then about 2 weeks ago I was surfing eBay when I found my newest toy an 89 2wd w/ the 4.0 5 speed. I won her and brought her home the guy had started to covert her into a 4x4 it has the awd front axle (no vacuum lines to worry about) I like that and the ford explore rear end 8.8 soa already done. Rusty’s upper and lower control arms with 6.5” Rubicon front springs. So this is what I have a project that I am in the middle of building. Using the part from the 87 parts truck. Plus I hope I have posted this in the right place

this is the wifes

this one is my baby and project